November 30, 2008

Twilight series and Cherry Culture haul

Hi ladies!
Sorry I haven't been posting much... I've just been totally and completely hooked on the Twilight series. I am upto Eclipse at the moment, I think I have another, maybe, 20 pages left and I just decided to have a break and update :) I said it before and I'll say it again, OH MY GOSH! SO GOOD! :D

I've also placed my first ever order on cherryculture.com! I couldn't resist it anymore! :P Here's a list of the things that I've ordered:
  • Nyx Fabulous Eyelashes #119
  • Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil - Black Bean
  • Nyx Single Eyeshadow - Black
  • Nyx Single Eyeshadow - Mermaid Green
  • Nyx Single Eyeshadow - Atlantic
  • Nyx Single Eyeshadow - Dark Brown
  • Nyx Ultra Pearl Mania - Nude
  • Nyx Ultra Pearl Mania - Mocha
  • Nyx Ultra Pearl Mania - White
  • Nyx Ultra Pearl Mania - Charcoal
  • Nyx Ultra Pearl Mania - Walnut
  • Sassi False Eyelashes #600
I can NOT wait for my order to arrive!

I will leave you ladies with a few photos that captures the past week or two of my life! I will be getting back to doing reviews and looks after I finish Twilight!


4 comments:

  1. Everyone is hooked on Twilight it seems... My!...you ordered so many goodies... yum! Fabulous new month 2U sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking hot! Love the blue shadow on you!

    Hahah yeah, I've been slacking.. I know!

    Yup! I finished the last book like 2 weeks ago and I'm still dying to find more Twilight to attach my lonely soul to haha. YAY! The fourth book is my favorite. It's hilarious! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your week looked FUN!! OMG.. I refrained from picking up Twilight because I know I'd just lock myself up in my room and never come out until I finish!! Bf refuses to see the movie with me!! I'm thinkin.. a bribe that includes a large amount of pho with a butt load of MSG in it.. so he's too groggy to know what I'm tricking him into seeing, sound good?? :D

    ReplyDelete