December 17, 2008

16 Fun Fact Tag + 2 outfits

Way late with this... but I was just reading lollipop26's one and decided to do one for myself :)

1. I hate beetroot - I've tried it once and never ever wanted to touch it ever again.

2. I was born in Jakarta - Indonesia but I moved to Australia when I was 8... which brings me to the next fact...

3. I'm actually Indonesian/Chinese/Dutch - my grandpa from my mom's side is dutch.

4. I am uber sensitive - I cry so easily in movies my bf makes fun of me. I even cried in Stuart Little... I know... sad huh? :P

5. I bite my nails - I know it's a disgusting habit, but I've always bitten my nails ever since I was young and I can't seem to stop. I get really bad when I'm nervous or when I'm angry.

6. I have a really obsessive personality - When I get started with something, I get REALLY obsessed, like Twilight or Gossip Girl, even games, if I really like it, then I'll keep going till I get sick of it and not touch it again.

7. Follow on the last fact, I fall in love too easily - When I start liking a guy, I would give my ALL to the guy, which can be a good thing and can be a bad thing.

8. I actually WANT a job - At the moment I'm looking for a job, to help pay bills, etc etc. My dad does send me money every month and I am eternally grateful, but sometimes it's not enough and I feel bad if I ask for any more.

9. My parents are divorced, which is why, even though this might sound bad, I don't see divorce as a bad thing like some people do. I see it as, if you're really unhappy in a marriage, divorce is a good option because you should never be stuck with something that makes you unhappy, life is too short.

10. I want to be married by the time I'm 28 and have kids by the time I'm 30, I want to be a relatively young mom.

11. I am obsessed with YouTube - This is how I discovered lollipop27, itsjudytime, petrilude, etc etc - by the way, if you haven't checked them out before on YouTube, please do, they're AMAZING!

12. I have a really close relationship with my sister, I live with her and even those we have our bad times, we know we will always be there for one another.

13. I get along with guys better than I get along with most girls. I find some girls way too bitchy and they backstab alot. (Please note that I did mention SOME, not ALL girls are bitchy - My best friend is a girl, it's just really hard for me to find girls that I trust around where I am... maybe it's just time for me to move away lol)

14. I am studying Commerce at Curtin University.

15. I want to move to America, preferably L.A or New York or London when I finish with my degree. (I totally know that London is not in America :P but I'd love to live there for awhile.)

16. No one really knows that I keep this blog... even my bf... it's not that I'm ashamed of it or anything but I don't know... It's not something I shout out from atop of a building lol

I tag anyone who reads this :) I'm not really that close to anyone on this beauty blog world yet, and the few that I am getting to know have already done it hehe

================================================

Now for 2 outfits...


Ohhh! By the way... my CherryCulture.com haul still hasn't arrived and I am so depressed :(

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm also waiting for packages! Isn't it depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fab taste! Esp in shoes!

    I also get along better with guys.

    I agree, divorce isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it's necessary and it's a solution to a problem. Often things can't be worked out. But I do hope it's never something I'd have to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sweating?!! I'm jealous! It's freezing here! I live at a higher elevation so we have a ton of snow! =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to LUNABEAUTY.COM, they have cute falsies that they sell there :) I'm Glad that your chin acne got better :) I hate breaking out:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT THAT WHITE BAG!!

    yea.. exes are so lame. The ex of my old ex decided to come to my house and smash the headlight of my old car back then. Freak.

    I agree with #13!! The one about guys and girls. I can't stand talking to some girls for even an hour but I can sit and hang out with boys for hours without feeling irritated or bored!

    =X is aussie licorice cheap over there? It's expensive over here.. but I can't help buying it!!

    .. my verification word is Retint.. retint what? My windows? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw! That sucks~ :( I did not know they dont ship to Australia :(

    ReplyDelete