July 25, 2009

EOTD : Simple Eyeliner





Face:
  • Gowoonsesang Hydra Intensive BB Cream SPF 30 PA++
  • Prescriptives Camouflage Cream - Yellow/Orange Medium 04
  • MAC Loose Powder - NC 30 - Just on the T-Zone
  • Smashbox blush - Smashing Snap
Eyes:
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Brule
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Showstopper - For eyebrows
  • MAC Kohl Pencil - Smolder - Line the lid roughly and smooth out the line with a very flat synthetic brush and use the leftover colour on the brush to line 3/4 of your lower lashline
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon - To set the Smolder with
  • MAC Pigment - Vanilla - Inner V (tear ducts area)
  • Chanel - Intiminable Mascara
  • MM Lash Expander
Lips:
  • MAC Lipgloss - C-Thru
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry ladies! Nothing too exciting today, just took a few photos before running out for a coffee with the girls :) I am going out tonight so I may take a few photos before going out :D Will probably do smokey eyes like I always do :P I hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute! I'm jealous of your beauty~! XD

    I love how simple this look is on you. I think I actually like this simple eyeliner better alone than with eyeshadow. Stay beautiful hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look so round.. very kawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got very pretty eyes!! I love how you do your eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete