July 16, 2009

Everyday Look + Haul photos, swatches + TINY review of the Estee Lauder Make Up Remover

Yes I do know I looked like a stunned fish in the photo but it was the only photo I got of my 'Everyday Make-up' before I ran out the door and looked at wedding dresses for my sister :P

Face:
  • QV Day Cream SPF 30+
  • Nivea Q10 Eye Cream
  • Gowoonsesang Hydra Intensive Blemish Balm SPF 30 PA++ - I love this BB cream, but I think it is a tad too light for my skin colour, what do you all think?
  • Prescriptives Camouflage Cream - Yellow/Orange Medium 04
  • Smashbox blush - Smashing Snap (You can't really see the colour in the photo but :P)
  • Palgantong powder
Eyes:
  • Prescriptives Camouflage Cream - Yellow/Orange Medium 04
  • MAC eyeshadow - Brulee - All over the lid, up to the brow bone and even under the eyes
  • MAC eyeshadow - Espresso - To fill in eyebrows. I know you can't really tell in the photo, but I don't like my eyebrows to be that dark anyway.
  • L'Oreal Lineur Intense - Black
  • Rimmel Eyeliner - White
  • Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
  • Majolica Majorca - Lash Expander
  • L'Oreal Voluminous - Yes I layer 3 different mascara, it seems crazy, but it works :P
Lips:
  • Malin + Goetz Lip Balm
Now... Onto the good stuff, my haul! The photo below isn't very good cause its on my dresser amongst my brushes and mascaras and shizz but I'm sure you can figure out which one is which :P


Blushes (L-R): NYX Stone, Smashbox Smashing Snap, Tarte Lip & Cheek Tint.
(With flash)

(Without flash)

NYX Lake Moss Swatches (With flash)


This is just to show you guys how GOOD the Estee Lauder Take It All Away make up remover really is, I really should do it on eyeshadows instead of blushes but I'll do that another time. That took ONE swipe and it was clean, it doesn't leave any oily residue, you're good to go if you make a boo boo with your make up and clean it up this this shit! I LOVEEEEEE IT! :D

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review...I don't like oily residue either... Fab weekend darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!!! that make up remover looks nice :) you look so pretty!! :)

    I know Hang over is hilarious, I had to put it on my iPhone! ahaha! so I can watch it over & over again :P

    ReplyDelete