November 17, 2009

AMAZING Online Wholesale Make-Up Store!

Oh. My. Gosh. I HIT A FREAKIN' GOLDMINE! (I may be late with this train, but I don't care! :P) I just found this store called All Cosmetics Wholesale, and they are SO AMAZING! They have all the discontinued MAC eyeshadows, previous MAC collections, their blushes, lipsticks, lipglosses, YOU NAME IT AND THEY WILL HAVE IT! They also have other brands on the site which are awesome. Some include, Chanel, Dior, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Too Faced, etc etc...

The best thing is... THEY WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! I personally have not bought from the store yet, but I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of shopping in the future! With that said, that means I can't comment on the goods or whether customer service is up to par, but I was just so excited I HAD to share with you guys the good news :D

I hope this has helped you guys with your shopping needs ;) Get the credit cards out and ready! :D

3 comments:

  1. Woooww, I've never heard of this site before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! I guess you may not need Sephora after all! We actually didn't get Sephora here in Vancouver till just about a month or so ago! I'd have to go to the states or order online!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love browsing through ACW! :) They have a lot of good deals on there! I wanna grab all the creaseless cream e/s from benefit hehe

    ReplyDelete