November 30, 2009

Lack of Posts + Daddy

Hi hi everyone !

I'm so sorry for the lack of post but I've just been running around a lot lately, on the weekend it was my bf's birthday, then I found out my dad is sick (he's in Jakarta) and in hospital so I've been pretty upset and been worrying my butt off and crying and stuff.. Just haven't really had the time to play with make up, I've been looking like a DOG lately! My dad is doing better but he is still in hospital so I've just been praying and praying that he will get better enough to come here for Christmas because that is all I want, just to see him and give him a hug and to tell him that I love him.

I haven't had the best of relationships with my dad, my parents are divorced and he was absent a lot when I was younger but when I got older I started to talk to him more, and as much as I hated him for not being there, for HER being around him and not letting me talk to him sometimes, at the end of the day, he is my dad and I love him dearly no matter what. Just hearing he was in hospital broke my heart, I couldn't stop crying and I was so worried that I wasn't just there with him (he didn't want me to come home, because he was so convinced he was fine), but it also made me realized how much he meant to me. I'm a worrier and I have negative thoughts sometimes which I have block and shoo away from my head, but I really thought I'd lose him and I really wouldn't be able to cope to have lost him and not mend my relationship with him. This is why I've been calling him everyday, if not call then at least an sms, just so he knows I'm thinking about him because I do... A lot more than he thinks....

Just please don't take your family for granted, I will never do that again, I have learnt so much the past few days, from forgiveness, love, and just to get over my own stubborn-ness it's unbelievable...

I will be back posting probably next week or earlier but just know I am thinking of all you girls :D I am still reading your blogs religiously and leaving comments :) If I could just ask for one thing from you guys, just please pray that my daddy gets better soon... I just want to see him out of the hospital and to come here to celebrate Christmas with us... It would mean the world to me... :)

P.S: Oh by the way! Thank you all so much for helping with find my CS HD Foundation shade! I think I will be getting the ST-04 :D BIG BIG thank you and hugs to you all! :D

12 comments:

  1. Aw hun I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope and pray that your dad will get better soon.
    Take care, Phoebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will definitely keep your dad in my prayers. God will answer your prayer and your dad will definitely get better :) take care love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phoebe, best wishes to your dad and your family! Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and ur family the best. Take care! (Im new to blogger but I stumbled on ur blog and its awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my prayers are with you and your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmfao... on the comment you wrote about my Taylor Lautner post, he's a true fucking hottie <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw your dad is definitely in my prayers tonight. :) All the best ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww hope he's better soon! Thanks for sharing a little bit of your story, life is funny sometimes but what's important is those who is near & dear to our heart and we should not take them for granted.

    =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh hon, I will keep him in my prayers for sure! family is so easy to take for granted you are so right.
    I am sure everything will be fine. Take care okay :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, yes, yes, never take family for granted! im glad youve started to patch the relationship up, its never too late right? i hope he fully recovers soon, praying for you and him too ms phoebelina! :P re: the cupcake shirt, if you're interested, let me know what size you are and we'll go from there! take care lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your father will be okay! I don't know what would happen if anything happened to my parents.. I'm so useless and don't know how to do anything! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww you look so cute! :3
    and yep the berets are from eBay!
    i bought them from "beautystar1114" :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete