March 11, 2010

Small Review of Big Dueba DM23 - Brown

I seriously love love lovee these lenses! I am for sure obsessed with circle lenses! they make you look like such a doll! Everyone at school were just like "Oh my gosh, you look like such a doll! Your eyes are so big!!" They do look more natural in real life though :) The lighter honey coloured inner bit isn't so noticeable in real life :)

They are 14.5mm and I was actually scared it would be to big for me but they're actually not so bad! Maybe it's cause my eyes aren't really super small... They were pretty easy to put in as well :)

Comfortability wise, they feel just like my normal lenses so I really don't feel anything when I wear them. The first day, it felt kinda odd though, like something was in my eye but after the first day it was fine.

I can't wait for my other circle lenses to arrive! :D

See how enlarging the circle lenses are? :D

20 comments:

  1. looks like a natural lense ^^ the colour nearly blends in with your natural eye colour and it enlarges well ^^ i want to try these lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute contacts :D i'm waiting for more of mine to come in yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lenses ! but the natural colour of your eyes is pretty as well :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... you really do look like a doll. You could even do a "doll" tutorial. pin up some pig tails, put on some barbie pink lipstick.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! first thing i noticed was your winged eyes, your eyeliner technique is PERFECT <3

    these lens really do make your eyes look bigger and they look natural too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really do look like a doll! I so wish I could wear contacts. My eyes are somehow sensitive to them? I dunno but yeah... Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen these lenses before. I wonder if they come in a pale grey-blue for my eyes. These are an extraordinary discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered mine!! I have been looking at them for a while but was afraid to order because i was worried they wouldnt turn out nice. Thanks for doing this made my decision! Check out my profile i just started so its not completely looking perfect but i do similar stuff and i have alreay done like 8 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the lens does make your eye pop! and it looks so natural. where do you order them from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like brown lense~ they're looking great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look so pretty on you! I like those lenses on you, they give enlargement thats also pretty stylish yet natural? lol can't explain it

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have such amazing skin!!
    x
    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous! first thing i noticed was your winged eyes, your eyeliner technique is PERFECT
    home jobs without registration

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh soooo pretty!!!!
    You know you could totally get anything you wanted whilst wearing these right.. gives a whole new meaning to "puppy-dog eyes" ;)
    GORGEOUS!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not even know the way I stopped up right here,
    but I assumed this put up was once good. I don't know who you are however definitely you're going to a famous blogger for those who are not
    already. Cheers!

    Take a look at my blog post ... Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, but I assumed this
    put up was once good. I don't know who you are however definitely you're going to a famous blogger for
    those who are not already. Cheers!

    My web blog :: Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete