December 26, 2011

Inglot Palettes - Swatches - Part 1

Hi guys! I have decided that I will start blogging some more since I have a week or so break! The first thing I wanted to do was to do swatches of my Inglot palettes.

I went kind of nuts over these palettes and totally bought more than I should but I love them to bits!

They are so pigmented, easy to work with and so compact. The packaging is also very sturdy, which is also a negative about the palettes because the palettes are quite heavy compared to the MAC ones.

I've organized the palettes by colours so here they are... I've only swatched my blues, brights and blush palette today... I will post up the neutrals tomorrow!

(L-R: Matte 348, Matte 387, Pearl 434, AMC Shine 18, Pearl 420)

(L-R: Matte 379, Matte 386, Matte 388, Matte 371, D.S 478)

(L-R: Pearl 450, Matte 361, Matte 362, Matte 383, Matte 323)

(L-R: 20, 29, 21, 34)

Enjoy guys! I'm also organizing a giveaway and am just thinking of what would go into the prize so keep a lookout for that!


4 comments:

  1. these are sooo pigmented! i love the rainbow colours. good to see you back in action!

    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Sephora ladies raving about the pigmentation on these! I have to try it myself, but great swatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the colours are amazing! Btw im also from jakarta...! If you can plz check out my blog, beautyiseffortless.blogspot.com
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazaing colors! :)

    xoxo,

    http://santakudrenicka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete