January 5, 2012

Best of 2011

I know this is a little late but better late than never!

=============================================

Best Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #117 & Shu Uemura Illuminating Moisture Fluid Foundation #774


Best Undereye Concealer: Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-On - Fair

Best Concealer: Vichy Dermablend Foundation #15 Opal

Best Powder: Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent

Best Highlighter: Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder in Starlight

Best Bronzer: Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

Best Blush: NARS Orgasm

=============================================

Best Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous 

Best Eyeliner: Inglot Gel Liner - I use this as my gel liner and also my liner on the water line, no joke, it stays on ALL damn night.

Best Fake Lashes: Elise Lashes

Best Eyeshadow: Inglot Eyeshadows

Best Miscellaneous: Inglot Duraline - I use this with the gel liner and it makes it easier to work with and more liquidy. 

Best Lipgloss: Dior Addict Lipgloss #654

Best Brushes: Real Techniques

=============================================

Best Make Up Remover: Bioderma Crealine H20

Best Exfoliator: Skin Good Chlorella Peeling Gel

Best Face Mask: Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask

Best Moisturiser: Embryolisse - I use this on nearly all my clients and works great as a primer too.

Best Skincare: Juju Cosmetics

 Best Hairspray: L'Oreal Elnett Very Volume

Best Circle Lens: GEO Mimi Cafe Macchiato Brown

And that is all! I hope you guys have enjoyed this list. If there is anything you guys wanted me to review, leave a comment! 

8 comments:

  1. ooo i am inspired to try a few of these products now, especially the peel and mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually hoping that you would post your list of favorite products and here it is! Haha. I'm intrigued to know more about the Shu Uemura foundation, have you reviewed it yet? As for the MUFE foundation, I've tried it before but it just didn't work on me. :(

    I love Elise lashes too! Haha, and they're cheap so I wouldn't feel so butt hurt if I broke or lost them after only one use. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phoebe! I hope all is well with you ;)
    That's a great list of products that you loved in 2011. Of the products that I'm familiar with on your list, I do agree with you. My younger sister is really big on loose powder and she also said she loves the Laura Mercier one the most - apparently it doesn't give her a white cast like a lot of others :) My younger sister also has the MUFE HD foundation, which I tried off of her and it's really good! I love how it feels once it sets in...but I'm also loving my Estee Lauder Light Foundation as well as the Estee Lauder Double Matte Foundation. - have you tried either of those?
    I love Elise lashes too but the problem is that I can't find them in person! I have only bought them online (MadameMadeline.com) which makes it a bit tough since seeing them in person gives me a better view of how long they are and if the style will suit me....where do you get your Elise lashes from?
    Inglot seems to be a favourite of yours! I gotta try that gel liner of theirs now! I haven't seen that brand in stores here though...right now I use the MAC Blacktrack Fluidline which works great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive never tried inglot, but those shaddows look amazing.

    whattheshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your products, there are some i really want to try in there like the chanel bronzer i heard wonders about it (: also need to try out the nars orgasm blusher !! Great review!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the products you've posted! you're the second person that I've seen quoted that the NARS Orgasm is the best blush! I really want to get that now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many products i'm dying to try, especially the real techniques brushes !! to bad i cant find them in canada :(

    nice post ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list, I'll have to try some of them out!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete