January 1, 2012

FOTD: New Years Eve

I'm so sorry for the dirty DIRTY mirror :P 

 Top: ASOS 
Bottom: F21
Bag: Balenciaga
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co
Face:

  • Chanel Pro Lumiere #20/Shu Uemura Illuminating Face Architect #774
  • Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift #002 Dark Beige (I was given this colour by the Make Up For Ever consultant, but frankly, I think I'd be a #003 Neutral Beige) 
  • Chanel Loose Powder #20 
  • Chanel Soleil De Tan Bronzer
  • MAC Blush - Harmony - contour
  • Nars Orgasm Blush
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder - Candlelight 
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Inglot Eyeshadow - Matte #329, Matte #327, Matte #337, Matte #355
  • MAC Reflect Glitter - Antique Gold
  • Inglot Gel Liner - Black 
  • Chanel Inimitable Mascara
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Solar White - inner tear ducts
  • Ardell Lashes - Demi Wispies
Eyebrows:
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Charcoal Brown/Cork
Lips:
  • MAC Clear Gloss

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love your top and bag!! So cute!! Happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Phoebe! You looks so pretty. I think I've told you this before, but I love your eyes. They are so doll like. I love it!

    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your eyes are so big! :) happy 2012 phoebe and thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! Love the mix of the high end designer with the f21! =) Your skin looks amazing in these pics! Happy new year! Here's to a great 2012!

    www.busywithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jelly of your pretty face. hehe. You always look gorgeous, dressing up or being casual =] Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete