January 17, 2012

Makeup And Glow Haul




(Disclaimer: I bought these products with my own money, I am not affiliated with Makeup And Glow and they are not sponsoring me to mention their company.)

My Makeup And Glow haul arrived a few days ago! Yay! I was so excited for this particular haul because I've been wanting the OCC Airbrush Foundation for awhile and I bought the little mini set.

I got...
OCC Airbrush Mini Set which you can get here
Z-Palette in Leopard which you can get here
Z-Palette in Zebra which you can get here
Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner which you can get here (Review coming up soon!)
Wahl Hair Sectioning Clip which you can get here
&
Some more gorgeous La Femme Blush Refills which you can get here

Swatches of OCC Aibrush Foundation & La Femme Blushes:
 (L-R: Y0, Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5, Y6)

 (L-R: Naturelle, Adobe, Misty Plum, Soft Beige)

====================================

I actually had my MAC eyeshadows in the Stars Makeup Haven Palettes because they held 28 shadows but I found those palettes to be not very sturdy and I'm SO glad I decided with the Z-Palette because they are actually quite sturdy for something that's made with hard cardboard instead of the plastic which the Stars Makeup Haven Palettes are made out of. I also put in a few of my Stila eyeshadows which I couldn't bring to my shoots before because they were just in the pots. 

I'm very very impressed with the Z-Palettes so far, so let's see how I go when I bring them onto shoots!


14 comments:

  1. Are you planning on doing a review on the OCC airbrush kit? I have heard good reviews on other brands of airbrush kits, but I would be scared to mess up because it seems messy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try the Parian Spirit cleanser. Love your palettes!!

    Check out my new blog
    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get the Z palettes for my shadows & blushes that don't have homes. That leopard print one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are all so cute. :) i'd never heard of makeup and glow. checking it out NOW lol.
    -stokely
    your new follower :)
    come check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leopard Z palette. My friend has one and it's defn more useful when it comes to being able to put whatever pan of e/s, blush, etc, in there. I might have to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I'm loving all these eye shadows.

    Shall we follow each other?

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so many z palettes! misty plum is sooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh those palettes are to die for! Your make-up looks so cute :D

    Best wishes,
    Anca
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Z-palette! I've been taking them here and there when I'm traveling, and they still hold up pretty sturdy. Love the design too!

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those palettes - I want! :P
    Is the brush cleaner any good? I really like the 'Adobe' and 'Misty Plum' colour, my eyes went straight to those two colours.

    ♡ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The palettes are so great!

    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was planning to get the smaller pan z palette for when I go on holiday. They dont look sturdy but Im glad I read this post to know otherwise

    ReplyDelete